StayWell provides comprehensive care to HIV+ individuals.
StayWell recognizes the unique needs of patients who carry the highest burden of and risk for HIV infection and who belong to communities that have suffered many barriers to healthcare: Men who have sex with men (MSM), transgender people, people who inject drugs, people in prison, and sex workers.
StayWell brings together, under one roof, healthcare and advocacy to the following communities: the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning) population, people who use drugs, the homeless and those experiencing housing instability, the recently incarcerated, and sex workers.
StayWell offers comprehensive services designed to address all of an individual’s health care needs including:
• HIV prevention, screening, and treatment
• Hepatitis C prevention, screening, and treatment
• Sexually transmitted infection prevention, screening, and treatment
• Substance use disorder management
• LGB-focused primary care
• Transgender health
• Primary care for the homeless
• Infectious Disease
• Primary Care
• Women’s Health Services
• Dental care-cleanings and treatment
• Behavioral Health Services-mental health counseling and substance abuse treatment
• Medical Case Management
Ryan White C funding provided by HRSA/HAB.
Ryan White A funding provided by the City of New Haven.
80 Phoenix Avenue
Waterbury, CT 06702
Phone: (203)756-8021 ext. 3073